In an effort to decrease the amount of times I eat out a week and increase my cooking range and skill, starting next week (the first week of April), I am going to try and cook at least once a week.
It doesn’t need to be complex, it can be simple (though grilled cheese may be a cop out), and it doesn’t have to be different every week (i.e. I can cook something I’ve cooked before), but it needs to happen at least once a week. And cooking more than once a week does not give me a pass for the week after.
The only exceptions are if I am out of town for a week.
I’ll post at least what I cooked here each week, if not a photo of what I did.
Hopefully after this challenge is over, I will keep cooking at least once a week; but hey - I need somewhere to start, right?
- Brain: You know if you don't put those really important documents you just printed out for your meeting tomorrow straight away, you're going to forget and have to come back to work tomorrow morning just to get them.
- Me: It's on the table right on top of my bag. I won't forget.
- Brain: Alright, suit yourself.
- Me: Shut up, brain. I know what I'm doing.
- 12 hours later...
- Brain: Hey, guess what you left on the table at work?
- Me: ... Fuck.